BECOME A CORPORATE MEMBER
We are on a mission for healthy living. We are looking to build our community by offering a safe place for people to come and join in on healthy living activities. By offering special memberships to companies, we hope to spread our mission and achieve so much more together.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- No join fee
- Full facility access
- Strength and cardio center
- Water and land fitness classes
- Basketball & volleyball open gym
- Lap Swim
- Recreational swim
- Men and women’s saunas
- Hot tub
- Locker rooms for men, women, and families
- Strength and cardio orientation
- Program discounts
- 2 free guest passes per year
- 10% off personal training
- Free nutrition orientation
- My fitness pal instruction
ADDITIONAL & ELIGIBILITY
90 DAY COMPANY WEIGHT
The YMCA can also add on a
company weight loss challenge. Competition would be based off of weigh-ins, measurements, and body fat composition testing. These would be conducted at the start of the challenge and the end of challenge. You can choose to have the YMCA trainers come to your business or have this done at the YMCA. Participants receive a free consultation with a personal trainer. The challenge winner will receive a free month membership to the YMCA.
The company must have a minimum of 5 employees participating in the corporate membership. The company must provide a point of contact; this person from your corporation would act as the liaison for all billing and membership questions. Company and point of contact must provide support and encouragement to your employees.
OUR NEW YMCA
Our new YMCA facility is finally complete after years of vision and dedication. Now that we have 2.5 times the size facility as before, we are able to expand into our community and continue to work our mission. Our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy mind, body and spirit for all. We work hard to foster youth development, healthy living and social responsibility in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP RATES:
- Adult $62
- Adult Couple $94
- Senior (60+) $58
- Senior Couple $73
- Single Parent Family $79
- Family $104
- Family Plus $125 ($20 ea. addtl. adult ages 25+ living in the home)
- Your company can choose to pay for each employee’s full membership dues.
- Your company can choose to pay a portion of the membership dues and the employee pays the remainder.
The YMCA can bill the employer or the employee directly, depending on the option chosen.
For more information, or to get started, please contact Member Services at 541-926-4488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.