BECOME A MEMBER
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working every day, making sure that everyone in the Mid-Willamette Valley community has the resources and support to learn, grow, and thrive. Your membership will bring about meaningful change, not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
A YMCA membership is the greatest gift you can give yourself and your family! Your YMCA membership includes the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Full facility access
- Strength & cardio center
- Water & land group exercise classes
- Gymnasium usage
- Racquetball court usage
- Sports equipment usage- basketballs, volleyball, pickleball
- Lap Swimming pool
- Family fun pool- water slide, current channel, zero-depth entry pool
- Men’s & women’s saunas
- Hot tub
- Men’s, women’s, and family locker rooms
- Locker room locks for day use
- Child care discounts
- Program Discounts
- Facility rental discounts
- And so much more!
Interested in becoming a corporate member? Check out more information on corporate memberships.
MEMBERSHIP FEES & DAY RATES
|Membership Type||Joining Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Young Adult (18-24) / Full Time College||$50||$49|
|Single Parent Family||$100||$81|
|Family Plus ($20 for each adult 25+ living in home)||$100||$127|
|Young Adult (18-24)||$10|
DAY PASS DETAILS
Day Passes are available to those that don’t want to use the facility one day at a time, without becoming a member. Members can bring guests here at these rates. When you pay for a day pass, you have access to the entire facility for the day.
Download and print out a copy of our current membership application and/ or scholarship application. Fill them out and bring them into the facility to get signed up with us!
***Photo ID is required from all guests when you enter our facility!
- Monthly payment- bring in a voided check or statement from your bank with your account number and routing number.
- Quarterly payment– pay 3 months in advance.
- Bi-Annual payment- pay 6 months in advance.
- Annual payment– pay 12 months in advance and get the 13th month free. No refunds will be given if you are paying for a full year.
- Invoice– If you choose to be billed for your membership, we will charge an invoice fee of $5 each month.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member’s credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member’s credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
Title 10 military employees are eligible for a discounted membership. See the front desk for more information.
Financial Assistance is available by filling out a scholarship request at the YMCA or by printing out a copy below and returning it with your membership form to the front desk. Individuals interested in scholarships are highly encouraged to inquire and apply at the YMCA Welcome Center. Members interested in applying for scholarships need to supply proof of income and most recent tax return forms. Member scholarships have a maximum of 50% discounts. See us for more info.
FAMILY & COUPLE CONSIDERATIONS
Adult couples/family memberships are considered according to IRS guidelines and include all family members that can legally be claimed as dependents.
MEMBER AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Members receive a free month’s dues when you refer a friend to the YMCA! Friend must write your name on the referral line of our membership application, and the new member must stay a member for a minimum of 3 months. After 3 months, a letter will be mailed to the member that did the referring, allowing them to bring the letter into the Y to receive a free month’s dues.
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION POLICY
All membership cancellations are effective on the last day of the month. A YMCA cancellation form or update form must be received no later than the 25th of the month prior to the change. These forms are available at the welcome center. No refunds are given. Upon cancellation of your membership, if you wish to rejoin the YMCA, you will be responsible for paying the joining fee. Changes can be made to upgrade or downgrade your membership. Fees may apply.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES POLICY
All memberships that are not paid by the end of the month will be terminated and will be subject to a rejoining fee. The YMCA reserves the right to terminate memberships for those individuals who do not comply with the YMCA’s expected behaviors, values, and policies.
If you need to put your membership on hold, we allow up to 3 months of holds in a calendar year for free; after the free 3 months, each hold is $20 per month. Holds are an easy way to stop making your monthly membership payment, without having to cancel and repay the joining fee when you start back up. A cancellation form must be filled out prior to the first of the month to avoid being billed for that month. Faxes and e-mails to the Welcome Center may be accepted in the event of relocation, medical issues, or inability to fill out the cancellation form.
90 DAY COMMITMENT
When you start your membership at our YMCA, we don’t have you sign a contract for a specified period of time, but we do ask that when you sign up, you stay with us for at least 3 months of membership. This gives us both time to adjust! We want to welcome you to our facility, and give you enough time to get comfortable with our culture. No joining fee is required to rejoin the MID-WILLAMETTE FAMILY YMCA if done within 90 days of termination.
MEMBER ID CARDS
Members MUST show their ID card to enter the YMCA. The YMCA reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who cannot produce their membership card. If you’ve lost your member I.D. card, there is a $2.00 fee to replace it.
OBSERVED HOLIDAYS & CLOSURES
The following holidays may be subject to closures or operation time adjustments:
New Years Day
4th of July
New Year’s Day
Maintenance (as needed)
The YMCA reserves the right to cancel/change programs based on the needs of the facility and instructor availability. Upon registration, there will be no refunds or exchanges for programs. Once a program starts, there will be no refunds. If the need for a refund or exchange occurs, YMCA members and program participants will have the opportunity to fill out an exception to the policy form. If the request is approved, any change in registration will result in a $15.00 processing fee.
We offer additional programs for members in our facility; members receive a member discount for most add-on programs! All participants are required to register and pay for the activity they wish to participate in a minimum of 5 days prior to the start of the program. There will be NO registration once the program has started. Registration deadlines are strictly enforced.
Classes included with membership may be joined at any time.
HOW WE OPERATE
- Everyone using the facility must check-in at the Welcome Center.
- Membership cards must be scanned at the Welcome Center to access our facilities.
- Membership in the MID-WILLAMETTE FAMILY is non-transferable.
- Members must have an active status to access the facility.
- Everyone must have their picture taken and put into the system.
- Guests can get a day pass at the Welcome Center at the time of entry for full facility access.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended in the facility.
- Unsupervised workouts using cardiovascular equipment or free weights is not permitted prior to age 16 years without a waiver signed by the legal guardian and completion of YMCA Branch fitness equipment orientation.
- People caught “sneaking in” will lose their YMCA privileges for a given period of time. Sneaking in is defined as… using the facility without checking in; checking in with someone else’s ID, and not using the correct form of identification to use the facility.
- Adult couples/family memberships are considered according to IRS guidelines and include all family members that can legally be claimed as dependents.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel programs based on the needs of the facility and/ or instructors.
- Programs vary by season and are subject to change.
- No use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or controlled substances is allowed on YMCA property.
- Patrons under the influence will be asked to leave immediately and may suffer strict punishment.
- Threats will be taken seriously and may result in punishment.
- Absolutely no foul language, rowdiness, or fighting will be permitted on site.
- The YMCA reserves the right to suspend membership privilege for conduct unbecoming a member.
- Absolutely no convicted sex-offenders are allowed on site.
- The YMCA reserves the right to background check all members in the facility.
- The YMCA is founded on Christian principles and prohibits inappropriate behavior and conduct.